We use your organisation’s own data to deliver clear and actionable insights into the key levers that you can use to efficiently address your organisation’s complex problems.
- We use world-class data science techniques to extract maximum value from real-world noisy and imperfect data.
- Our methods are rigorous, repeatable and have been pressure-tested globally in all major industries. They represent the cutting edge of innovation in data analysis.
- We deliver clear, documented, data-driven understanding for Executive and Senior Management teams.
- We work with your technology teams to deliver these insights via your own IT systems. We aim to solve your business problems, not to sell you software.
Training & mentoring
We offer tailored training services for organisations that wish to develop or refine their skills in data science and advanced analytics.
- Small group
Ideal for analytics teams who have a variety of competencies and backgrounds but wish to develop skills in data science.
Individual tuition is suitable for both beginners who are starting out with new software or analyses, and seasoned experts who want to upskill into cutting edge techniques.
We also offer an ongoing mentoring service if you would like expert guidance, critical discussion or peer review of your analyses.
Many organisations have invested heavily in data management systems, data warehouses and business intelligence capability, yet these investments have not necessarily delivered the value that was anticipated.
- Structured and ad hoc reporting will not deliver business insight.
- BI staff historically do not have the required skills to embark on predictive or advanced analytics.
We can help organisations develop their advanced analytics strategy and implementation roadmap. We can help grow your BI capability into a valuable data science asset capable of tackling your most complex and difficult problems.
- Are you happy with the way you recruit analytics professionals?
- Do you need impartial advice about how to train, lead, remunerate and retain analytics staff?
Audit & evaluation
For organisations that already build and deploy statistical and other models in their business operations, we offer an audit and evaluation service.
- How do you know that your models are accurate?
- Do they need to be recalibrated, and how frequently?
- Do your models and analytics processes follow accepted industry best-practice?
- Are you getting value from your investment in advanced analytics?